- 1 Touched-Up Headshot: $110
- 2 Touched-Up Headshots: $150 (Most Popular)
- 3 Touched-Up Headshots: $175
- 4 Touched-Up Headshots: $205
- 5 Touched-Up Headshots: $230
- 6 Touched-Up Headshots: $255
- 7 Touched-Up Headshots: $300
- 8 Touched-Up Headshots: $325
Lifestyle Session Rate
- 6 Touched-Up Lifestyle Headshots: $350
Receive Non-Touched-Up Photos Too
In addition to the touched-up photos, you’ll also, receive the photos you didn’t select for touch-ups as web-use photos without touch-ups. See the “Further Details Below” section on this page for complete details.
- Touch-ups are done for most blemishes, red eye, some stray hair, some skin tone, some wrinkles, etc.
- Touched-up photos are provided as 8×10? print-quality PNG files and also as web-ready JPEG files for posting online<br>
- These touched-up photos are the primary photos you should use for business, casting submissions, etc.
Additional Touch-Up Requests
Each additional new photo – or additional retouches to an existing photo – are $25 or $100 for an additional 5-photo package.
Further Details Below
• The sessions for 4 to 6 headshots are approximately 60-70 minutes
• The session for 7 or 8 headshots are approximately 90 minutes
• The lifestyle session is approximately 60 minutes, not counting travel to/from (up to 15 miles)
• The 4 to 6 headshot sessions offer 2-3 outfit changes
• The 7 or 8 headshots session offers 4-5 outfit changes
• Hair and makeup services are additional and available upon request (you pay these service providers directly)
(Except any photos photographer deems not usable [such as missed focus, setup shots, missed exposure shots, etc.])
• These "extra" photos are provided without touch-ups (except perhaps some exposure or color corrections if needed) • They are provided as JPEG web-quality files of approximately 1,600 ppi size (long edge)
• RAW (original) files are not provided, unless a copyright buyout occurs
• A web link to download photos from the session will be provided within 1-3 business days
• You make your selections online so work can be done on the photos to be touched-up
• Finished headshots are emailed via a download link, typically 2-3 business days after your selections are made
(Rush services are available for an additional fee)
• For the lifestyle session, we’ll meet at an agreed-upon outdoor location within 15 miles of The Light Committee studio, such as the DTLA arts district, a park, etc.